srt8.eu - The Independent SRT8 & R/T Forums
Forum
My Albums
Photo Albums
Videos
Forum Leaders
Sponsors
Go Back   SRTV8.com : MOPAR | Dodge Charger Challenger Magnum | SRT8 | Chrysler 300C Forums > Welcome New Members and SRTV8.com site related Forums > SRTV8.com News & Help forum
Nationality of SRTV8.com members. Order is according to registration date:

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 7th March 2009, 15:41   #1
Demon
Founder Member of SRTV8.com

Demon is a glorious beacon of lightDemon is a glorious beacon of lightDemon is a glorious beacon of lightDemon is a glorious beacon of lightDemon is a glorious beacon of lightDemon is a glorious beacon of light
Talking SRTV8.com has a MySpace page!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, SRTV8.com has finally gone out and created a MySpace page. Lefteris gave me the go ahead, so off I went. The Facebook page is still in progress, so I'll update all of you when it's ready. We wanted to surprise everyone, so understand the page isn't quite done yet. Lots of stuff is being added.

I did want to ask all of you if it's okay to go to your albums on the forum and create slideshows to represent your LXs. I didn't want to just post up private pictures without asking first. Let me know if it's okay and I'll create some slideshows. Also, if anyone has LX vids that you think are awesome, let me know.......I'd be happy to post them up to the MySpace page.

Please go to this link to view the SRTV8.com MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/srtv8_forums

It's just a beginning, as I'm working on adding videos, pics, and relevant information in the 'About Me' section in conjunction with Lefteris to tell the world who we are and what we want to represent. I think we already know.

Please feel free to toss around suggestions as we value EVERYONE'S opinion. We're a family here and everyone counts. Please do let your LX buddies know about us and the MySpace page. I think it's a great way to show who we are and get more awesome members, like yourselves.

Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2009, 19:05   #2
doughboy43
#43 Founder Member of SRTV8.com

doughboy43 is a name known to alldoughboy43 is a name known to alldoughboy43 is a name known to alldoughboy43 is a name known to alldoughboy43 is a name known to alldoughboy43 is a name known to all

Sound great Nadia. Feel free to take anything out of my album you want to.
doughboy43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2009, 19:14   #3
.Lefteris.

.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light

You a duper
Old 7th March 2009, 19:21   #4
LoneStar
#56 Founder Member of SRTV8.com

LoneStar is a splendid one to beholdLoneStar is a splendid one to beholdLoneStar is a splendid one to beholdLoneStar is a splendid one to beholdLoneStar is a splendid one to beholdLoneStar is a splendid one to beholdLoneStar is a splendid one to behold

The page looks great Nadia. Nice work and thanks....
Old 7th March 2009, 19:57   #5
Demon
Founder Member of SRTV8.com

Demon is a glorious beacon of lightDemon is a glorious beacon of lightDemon is a glorious beacon of lightDemon is a glorious beacon of lightDemon is a glorious beacon of lightDemon is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks everyone and you're also very welcome!!!!!!!

I think MySpace is a perfect place to get the word out about the forum. This way, we're not on any other forums, getting in trouble for inviting people to come visit.

****BTW, Lefteris added some of his expertise/handiwork to make the page just that much better.**** Thanks, L.

Thanks, Eric. I'll start creating some slideshows later tonight or tomorrow. I also want to post some cool LX vids. Just keep the ideas flowing. We'll make our page look awesome!

Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2009, 21:38   #6
.Lefteris.

.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light

The SRTV8.com MySpace page is a relative part of the SRTV8.com forum, so as far as I can tell, you can use everything you like from this forum to our MySpace page, if any members have a problem with this, please let us know and we will remove your photos or videos from the SRTV8.com MySpace page!
Old 8th March 2009, 01:23   #7
Carolina Magnum
#52 Founder Member of SRTV8.com

Carolina Magnum is a splendid one to beholdCarolina Magnum is a splendid one to beholdCarolina Magnum is a splendid one to beholdCarolina Magnum is a splendid one to beholdCarolina Magnum is a splendid one to beholdCarolina Magnum is a splendid one to behold

You are more than welcome to use any of my photos IF you wish! I also had three slide shows on here, one of my SRT, one of my wife's SXT and one of my custom Dodge Neon!
SRT8 Lighted Sill Plates. Hammer Design CAI
Big Bully Oil Catch Can; slotted Brembo rotors
HEMI REGISTRY # 864 2/15/08
My other screen name on some other sites:
NOTPAID4

Jim
Carolina Magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2009, 03:14   #8
.Lefteris.

and in only 7 hours we already have 38 friends! ...... 48!!!

And yes... Metallica is our fans!

Old 8th March 2009, 03:50   #9
LoneStar
#56 Founder Member of SRTV8.com

LoneStar is a splendid one to beholdLoneStar is a splendid one to beholdLoneStar is a splendid one to beholdLoneStar is a splendid one to beholdLoneStar is a splendid one to beholdLoneStar is a splendid one to beholdLoneStar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Lefteris. View Post
and in only 7 hours we already have 38 friends! ...... 48!!!

And yes... Metallica is our fans!

We are HOT....
Old 8th March 2009, 06:02   #10
nealuss
#25 Founder Member of SRTV8.com

nealuss is a splendid one to beholdnealuss is a splendid one to beholdnealuss is a splendid one to beholdnealuss is a splendid one to beholdnealuss is a splendid one to beholdnealuss is a splendid one to beholdnealuss is a splendid one to beholdnealuss is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to nealuss

WooHoo!!!! Looks like our myspace page is growing as fast as the forum is!!

2011 MINI Cooper S: 1.6L Turbo 6-speed. Mods: Stubby Antenna, Window Tint, Prosport Boost Gauge w/ Alta Performance Tach Mounted Pod, Alta Performance CAI.

Long Term Goals: Alta 3" Catback, Alta Accessport tune, Full Boost Tube and Turbo Inlet Tube set, 17" Silver/Black Wheels, Springs, Sway Bars, Front and Rear Strut Bars.

nealuss is offline   Reply With Quote