srt8.eu - The Independent SRT8 & R/T Forums
Forum
My Albums
Photo Albums
Videos
Forum Leaders
Sponsors
Go Back   SRTV8.com : MOPAR | Dodge Charger Challenger Magnum | SRT8 | Chrysler 300C Forums > Technical Discussion Forums > Hi Fi Forums
Nationality of SRTV8.com members. Order is according to registration date:

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 4th July 2010, 23:53   #11
.Lefteris.

.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420SRT8 View Post
Thats nice...well done. Wish i had seen this a week ago cus i just sold the OEM kicker sub and amp. I am wanting a deeper and louder sound aswell, so i guess i`ll just buy a new sub and amp.
I've just make this thread this morning a few minutes after I finish with the mod.
Just do what I did and you will be very happy, 2 small subs will do the job done and you will keep the huge trunk as it is!

Thanks
Old 5th July 2010, 15:06   #12
Carolina Magnum
#52 Founder Member of SRTV8.com

Carolina Magnum is a splendid one to beholdCarolina Magnum is a splendid one to beholdCarolina Magnum is a splendid one to beholdCarolina Magnum is a splendid one to beholdCarolina Magnum is a splendid one to beholdCarolina Magnum is a splendid one to behold

OMG.... Those came out awesome Lefteris!!! I like the STOCK system you had. Had a friend that has this in HIS MAGNUM and being more open the stock system sounded GREAT in his wagon! You did an incredible job on the boxes for the speakers and YES... it looks factory!!!
SRT8 Lighted Sill Plates. Hammer Design CAI
Big Bully Oil Catch Can; slotted Brembo rotors
HEMI REGISTRY # 864 2/15/08
My other screen name on some other sites:
NOTPAID4

Jim
Carolina Magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2010, 16:25   #13
Utopiapga
HOLLYWOOD

Utopiapga is a name known to allUtopiapga is a name known to allUtopiapga is a name known to allUtopiapga is a name known to allUtopiapga is a name known to allUtopiapga is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to Utopiapga

Nice set up Lefteris!! Glad to see you got a little "BUMP" in your trunk now!!!!
Old 5th July 2010, 16:48   #14
.Lefteris.

.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light.Lefteris. is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Magnum View Post
OMG.... Those came out awesome Lefteris!!! I like the STOCK system you had. Had a friend that has this in HIS MAGNUM and being more open the stock system sounded GREAT in his wagon! You did an incredible job on the boxes for the speakers and YES... it looks factory!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopiapga View Post
Nice set up Lefteris!! Glad to see you got a little "BUMP" in your trunk now!!!!
Thank you both!
Old 5th July 2010, 20:16   #15
navy48
Mopar Parts Guy

navy48 is a splendid one to beholdnavy48 is a splendid one to beholdnavy48 is a splendid one to beholdnavy48 is a splendid one to beholdnavy48 is a splendid one to beholdnavy48 is a splendid one to beholdnavy48 is a splendid one to beholdnavy48 is a splendid one to behold

AGAIN, great pics and another great "How to" thread. with such a perfect fit, they DO look factory, but I guess sound much better.

I'm lucky......I really don't care so much about my car stereo sound, so I can spend my money on more practical things, like drugs and alcohol!
navy48 is offline   Reply With Quote